YOLO Beav

Beaver is my name, YOLO is my game. You Only Live Once!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Cannes Blogs

Click on the following links to check out blogs from some of our students over here.  

http://grino-grino.blogspot.com/

I love looking at these although I tend to find myself getting jealous of their fun adventures.......which really makes no sense since I am here in France with them.  I think seeing their experiences through posts and pictures vividly reminds me of (and makes me miss) the camaraderie I shared with my fellow classmates when I attended this program as a student back in the good ol' days of college.


*P.S. -- If any students see this and want me to add their blog to this list just let me know.  I only posted the ones I knew about...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment