YOLO Beav

Beaver is my name, YOLO is my game. You Only Live Once!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stateside

Dan and I made it back to Atlanta last night from Paris. As with most things in my life, there is a story to be told about our flight home. I promise to write the details on it later, but let's just say it includes old people, vomit, and a near emergency landing in South Carolina. It's always interesting!

I know I haven't done an update since we left the Riviera, but I want to update you on everything in sequential order. My plan is to attempt to pick up from where I left off with pictures and such in Juan-Les-Pins and continue thru to Paris and then our flight home.

I'm super jetlagged. Apparently I was overly ambitious in thinking that I could fly home on a Wednesday night and be at work Thursday morning. Dan convinced me I was crazy and needed to take a personal day to catch up on rest and get the body clock back on schedule. He was right......I slept today off and on until 5:07pm. Feels good.

I'll try to update as much as I can before bedtime tonight. Back to work in America tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment