YOLO Beav

Beaver is my name, YOLO is my game. You Only Live Once!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

USA! USA! USA!



Luckily, this doesn't apply to me - as I'll be watching it in real time at a much more reasonable hour (live on tv @ 8:30PM over here in France).

Also, I'm strongly considering / pretty much most definitely going to wear my American flag t-shirt tonight...and probably every other time the U.S. plays this World Cup. I packed and brought it with me solely for the purpose of wearing it on my flight home to the U.S. after 9 weeks abroad since it falls on the 4th of July --- only the most patriotic day to return home to the states. However, now that World Cup fever is beginning to hit - I may have to whip out the stars and stripes slightly sooner than expected.

This is what my shirt looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment