YOLO Beav

Beaver is my name, YOLO is my game. You Only Live Once!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Festival Kicks Off Today

And the first premiere ("Robin Hood") is tonight - which I could care less about. It WOULD be worth getting into solely for the first 45min which is the Opening Ceremony, complete with the full jury on stage and Tim Burton at the helm. We'll see - I may not put forth the effort to dress up and try to get in.

I DO however want to figure out where the heck this elusive "VIP Room" is which is a club in Cannes. Kid Cudi is performing tonight to kick off the festival and T.I. is performing tomorrow night. Within the next week people like Karl Lagerfeld, Paris Hilton, Kelis, and The Blackeyed Peas will all be holding events there. Now if only I can find a way into this exclusive Cannes inner-circle... I'm on a mission.

Okay - gotta go get dressed/ready real quick to hop the 4:10 train into Cannes. I guess I'll stuff a dress and some heels into my bag for tonight JUST in case...

Got to get to work for the next few hours though - nailing down one or two (or three) hotels where we can host our students and special guest speakers that I'll line up in the coming week and a half. Time to hit these hotel workers with some French negotiating - YOLO Beav style.

Okay, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment