YOLO Beav

Beaver is my name, YOLO is my game. You Only Live Once!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Ketchup

Today classes begin for the students. From 11-1 they have Dr. Kohn's Journalism class which focuses on discussing and critiquing the reviews they have written about the movies in the festival. Then from 2-4 they have Dr. Smith's Telecommunications class which focuses on the business and marketing aspect of the film industry.

I am spending my time:
- sitting in on their classes
- collecting and printing reviews
- posing as the 'media buying guru' in Dr. Smith's class
- continuing preparations for the Cannes Lions program and for those students who are gearing up for their journey to France
- serving as the ever-present "house mom" to 28 college students
- deciding on my own travel plan possibilities for the week I have off between programs
- and, finally, catching up on my blog with all the juicy happenings from the 12-day Cannes Film Festival (better late than never, right?)

So, keep coming back to check for updates -- I promise I'm working on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment