YOLO Beav

Beaver is my name, YOLO is my game. You Only Live Once!

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Yachts Are Coming! The Yachts Are Coming!

After 7hours on my feet today hitting the streets of JLP to set up all things ‘housing’ with Namita, I have now decided to rest upon a perch by a front window in my room and test out my skillz as a paparazzo. (Or is it paparozza since I’m a girl?)

This is my perch.

My voyeuristic spells upon this perch are becoming longer and longer – it’s so easy to just gaze out and daze out. I feel like I’m a part of my own, personal neighborhood watch. I also feel like the creepy American staring down at everyone from the window. Hm.

Jaz-Z, Beyonce – is that you? Meet you in St. Tropez!


Brangelina – is that you? Shiloh needs a life vest!

Notice in that last picture - there's a person at the back left side of the boat pulling a jet ski into the back/bottom of the boat. Yeah - that yacht is HUGE. ...Aaaaand I'm stalking it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment